Elgin Area will continue to monitor and provide updates related to COVID-19 across our social channels and our website. Learn More
Visit Elgin, Illinois
Discover things to do on an Elgin, Illinois, getaway
Disc Golf at Rolling Knolls Forest Preserve
Converted from a former country club golf course, this 18-hole disc golf course features rolling terrain and a mix tree cover and open areas.
- Holes: 18
- Par: 59
- Length: 6195 – 6557 ft (depending on pin placement)
- Tee type: Concrete
- Hole type: DGA Mach V
Rules and Regulations
- Play smart! Never throw into a blind area or when players, spectators, pedestrians, or other facility users are within range. Use a spotter.
- Remove disc from disc golf basket after hole has been completed.
- Allow faster groups to play through when possible.
- Wait to throw your disc until other players and other users are out of range.
- Pets must be kept on a leash.
- Permits required for groups of 25 or more.
- Respect the course: no glass containers, littering, graffiti, or abuse to equipment or flora.
- No motorized vehicles on grass or trails.
Get our Visitor's Guide for all you need to know about the Elgin area.
Read Your Guide