The Elgin Area Conventions and Visitors Bureau is inviting you to participate in one of our various Food Trails throughout 2023 and 2024! The goal of these trails is to get more customers to your business and increase people exploring the Elgin area. The Burger Trail will last from June 15th, 2023 to June 15th, 2024 and will include incentives for people to visit your businesses.
Benefits of Participation:
- Included in all map listings for the Burger Trail campaign
- Customized Media Kit with your logo to advertise this campaign
- Advertising on our social media platforms, print media, and advertisements.
- Online companion pages linking to your business
What We Need from You:
- To help offset the costs of maintaining the Explore Elgin Area Burger Trail, we are asking businesses that are interested in the Burger Trail program to pay a one-time Burger Trail 2023 fee of $25. If we have another BurgerTrail next year, there may be additional charges if you would like to participate in next year’s campaign.
- Photos of the Burgers you offer [no watermark/logo]
- Your Business logo [if possible]
- Possibility to access behind-the-scenes for video or photo content
- Coupons or discounts are not required, but will likely increase customer attendance to your business.
What You Can Do to Help Make This a Success:
- Promote the Burger Trail on your social media! We will like and interact with each post by tagging Explore Elgin Area social media.
- Tell others about the Burger Trail!
- Hand out the Passport cards and share the QR codes that are included in the media kit.
Who We Are: The Elgin Area Convention & Visitors Bureau works to enhance the economic and environmental well-being of the Elgin Area by marketing the area to tourists, event planners, tournament directors, and group tour organizers. We are a 501c6 non-profit and all businesses can be listed on our website.