- Elgin, East Dundee and West Dundee residents only
- Free entry, no cost for registration
- Displays must be visible from the street
- This contest is for exterior decorations only. This does extend to window decorations that are placed inside but can be seen from outside.
- We encourage you to share our information on social media to bring in voters
- Participants are required to send a digital photo of their display to the Elgin Area Convention and Visitors Bureau for promotional purposes
Place ranking will be voted on by the community. Voting will open on December 5th and end December 27th. The winners will be announced December 28th.
First Place – $300 in local gift cards
Second Place – $150 in local gift cards
Third Place – $50 in local gift cards
By registering you agree to have your registered address shared for creating a map and voting purposes. You also agree to have your displays up and shining December 1st – 4th in the evening hours for photography purposes to help advertise the contest.
Explore Elgin Area’s Lights would not be possible without our sponsors!